Money ManagementTake back control of your daily finances.
Sonoma County Money Management Services
We do not take the place of your other professionals. We are not acting as your financial advisor, accountant, broker, lawyer, realtor, insurance agent, or case manager. However, we establish communication and business relationships with these individuals to best serve the needs of our clients.
Our services include:
- Electronic bill paying
- Preparation of checks for client signature
- Review bills for accuracy and assure timely payment
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing and making bank deposits
- Receiving or delivering mail to post office.
- Set up and maintain an accurate record keeping system
- Organize records for tax preparer
- Prepare an annual budget
- Provide budget-to-actual reports
- Work with or set up personal financial software (Quicken, QuickBooks)
- Review credit card and bank statements for identity theft & fraud issues
- Act as a liaison for client with legal, financial, medical and insurance professionals
- Referring clients to legal, tax, investment professional and to community resources
Our services are custom tailored to meet the unique needs of each client we serve. As members of the American Association of Daily Money Managers we are proud to maintain its high standards of practice and code of ethics.
If you or a loved one are continually behind on bill payments, have high anxiety about money, or are frequently being contacted by creditors demanding payments, consider speaking to a professional who can help alleviate these recurring issues.
Contact Vonder Haar Fiduciary
At Vonder Haar Fiduciary, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your unique needs and financial situation to determine how we can help. To arrange a consultation, please fill out the adjacent form or call us at: (707) 235-9205.
We are a California licensed fiduciary providing services in and around Sonoma County.