Probate ConservatorshipTaking care of the ones you love.
Sonoma County Probate Conservatorship
If a loved one is unable to manage his or her own financial resources, or is unable to resist fraud and undue influence, we can assume responsibility for the protection and use of their assets. Our duties as conservators include:
- Providing food, clothing and shelter
- Supervising medical needs
- Consenting to medical treatment
- Handling emergencies or arranging for a responsible agent to do so
- Managing financial assets
- Participating in legal and financial matters
We also assume responsibility for all decisions regarding the general health and welfare of the conservatee.
- Taking inventory of and collecting assets
- Collecting income, and verifying and paying obligations
- Holding, securing, and investing estate assets
- Filing prepared tax returns
We work diligently to ensure that all aspects of the conservatee’s estate are protected and that no unauthorized third parties have access or influence on the use or distribution of funds.
A conservator is a manager appointed by the court to protect and care for the financial and/or personal affairs of individuals deemed by the court to be physically or mentally incapacitated.
Contact Vonder Haar Fiduciary
At Vonder Haar Fiduciary, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your unique needs and financial situation to determine how we can help. To arrange a consultation, please fill out the adjacent form or call us at: (707) 235-9205.
We are a California licensed fiduciary providing services in and around Sonoma County.